If you wish to remain “up to date” on current topics related to Facial Retraining, you can signup to receive an email whenever the Movement Learning Center adds a new item in the “eNews & Updates” section. To subscribe to this service, please type your email address in the box to the right and then click on the GO button.
Please be comfortable with the fact that you will be receiving emails from MLC only about 2 to 3 times per quarter (on average). At any time, you can unsubscribe yourself from this service by clicking on the LINK at the bottom of the email. (There should be an unsubscribe LINK at the bottom of every email you receive except for the first verification email).
These emails will contain information such as:
- the latest medical research on facial nerve palsy,
- relevant upcoming conferences,
- any new services offered by MLC,
- Wanda’s upcoming schedule for seeing clients in Portland, Oregon,
- any special events, etc.
Steps to Sign Up
- Type your email address in the text box in the right-hand column of this page and click on GO.
- Follow the directions of the dialog box that opens (it may ask you to type funny looking letters in a text box for security purposes).
- Once you’ve completed step 2, the Google Feedburner system will send you an email (<15 minutes later). If you do not find an email in your InBox, please check your JUNK or SPAM folder.
- When you receive the verification email, please read it and then click on the LINK contained in it. You are then officially subscribed.
- You will only receive emails when MLC publishes a new post on the website.